CHAIRPERSONS: Jeff McElfresh 304-482-8114
Bob & Crystal Sponaugle 304-834-7631
Friday July 19, 2019
Show Time: 10:30am
Premiums per Class: 1st $20.00 2nd $15.00 3rd $10.00
Entry Fee: As specified below.
1. The entries and appropriate fees due to the open chairperson by June 30, 2019, so they can get awards ordered.
2. $6.00 per head entry fee.
3. Registration certificate will be check for each entry. (No Pending Registration).
4. WV Dept. of Agriculture rules apply to this show and appropriate health papers and registration papers will be expected to be provided to the state upon request. (See fair brochure for health requirements and rules).
5. All animals will be shown according to breeders’ association certificates.
6. All bulls over nine (9) months and older are to be shown with a nose restraint.
7. All animals must be double tied including neck rope or collar.
8. No one individual may receive premium money on more than two entries in a class, but may show as many entries within a class as desired.
9. In case of no competition in a class, the right is reserved to award a second prize if the exhibit is not worthy of a higher placing. The West Virginia Interstate Fair and Exposition reserves the right to combine classes where there is insufficient competition in a class.
10. Arrival time of all exhibitors will be on Wednesday July 18, 2018 by noon.
11. Each exhibitor must purchase an exhibitor’s pass which admits him/her (one person) at the gate throughout the fair. Beef Committee. Fair passes are $34.00-weekly, $22.00-three-day, and $9.00-daily Tues - Thurs or $10.00-daily Fri - Sat: There is an additional $4.00 cost to ride rides with the weekly and three-day passes.
12. Absolutely no barn traffic after gates open at noon. No parking at the barn area unless prior permission in handicap areas.
13. Release of animals shall be Friday July 20, 2018 by noon.
14. All stall spaces are to be cleaned out by the exhibitor: A $50.00 cleaning fee will be deducted from premiums if not cleaned.
15. Absolutely no barn traffic after gates open at 12:00. No parking at the barn area unless prior permission in handicapped areas only. No ATV’s on fairgrounds by exhibitors or families.
16. Divisions and classes as listed on attached pages.
17. Fairgrounds are located at 2230 Butcher Bend Road Mineral Wells, WV 26150
From the north: Interstate 77s to exit 170 (Mineral Wells Exit) turn left on Rt. 14 south. Follow 2.2 miles turn left on Butcher Bend Road. Follow 1.2 miles grounds will be on the right.
From the south: Interstate 77N to exit 170 (Mineral Wells Exit) turn right on Rt. 14 south. Follow 2.2 miles turn left on Butcher Bend Road. Follow 1.2 miles grounds will be on the right.
All livestock will used barn and track entrance.